Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mortgage Bond Market Analysis - Happy Monday

Happy Monday.  I hope you had a great weekend.  I did.  I took my son to Garden Grove, California for an AAU basketball tournament and his 8th grade team won their division.  I love to share experiences like that with him.

On the mortgage bond front, there is no data this morning and still a bit of a positive bias until the benchmark bond hits the resistance level and then it tops out.  It has been toying with the 103.80 resistance level for 4 days in a row now and hasn't managed to close above that level.  If it can close above the 1st resistance level, there's room for more improvement.  That said, there's also plenty of room for prices to fall consider the support level is at 103.36 and the benchmark bond has been over bought since September 25th.  Here's the chart:


I'll be up in Salt Lake City on Business through Wednesday evening so I doubt I'll be able to post anything  until Thursday.  Please feel free to contact me at 702-812-1214 for any information you may need on the direction of interest rates or mortgage programs.

Please like, comment, share and subscribe and make it a great week.

No comments: